Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm Still Here

This morning I awoke to discover that my blog had been removed by Blogger for violating the Terms of Service. I put in the appropriate support request followed by a request to elevate the support request (per the instructions on Blogger's support site). Between the time that I did that and the time that I received a message telling me that the issue had been elevated (about 10 minutes), my blog was back.

Hopefully, that will be the last of that sort of problem. But if this blog isn't here when you check, please note that I don't have any present intentions of taking the blog down. So keep checking back.

6 comments:

  1. It seems that this is a problem for many of the good blogs. So I hope that it is solved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you survived what must have been a nasty surprise. When it happened to me last year I was upset, but like you sorted it quickly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your still here. Seems like to many of those that want freedom of speech, only want it for their own speech and thinking, and not all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just big brother pushing his weight around again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got it resolved so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Add This