Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Multi-Page Captions

I've decided that for the foreseeable future, when I create multi-page captions, I'm going to post them separately. This should help me keep to my one caption per day schedule by allowing me to spread mutli-page captions out over a day or four (and I've created a number of multi-page captions in the last few weeks). I decided to do this last night as I was completed the second of two 4-page captions. If I post them all at once, I've got two days' worth of posts; if I spread them out, I've got over a week's worth. Easy math.


I'll be sure (I hope) to include the part number in the title so that you'll know that the caption is part of a series and, when I remember, I'll go back and add links in previous entries to the newest posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This