Thursday, May 16, 2013

Special Announcement: Short Stories

Over the last few weeks, I've finally started putting proverbial pen (well, in the form of a keyboard, at least) to paper to try my hand at writing some short stories. I had several ideas knocking around in my head, so I've started working on all of them. I know, I know. Do one thing at a time. But I find myself getting an idea that works with one story and then another idea that works in a different story. And depending on my mood, I find it easier or impossible to work on a particular story idea.

Anyway, when I get further along in the stories, I'll probably post a rough draft here for comment (or maybe just as a tease) before eventually uploading it to Fictionmania.

No promises as to when I'll have anything done. The two that I've done the most on (about 4,500 words on one, 2,500 words or so on the other) are coming along nicely but I have limited time to work on them and I obviously have to be in the right mood.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Great news ! I look forward to your work. Perhaps a few SWI in the mix. You always have an interesting and HOT slant to your work. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Add This