Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Submission to Elena Starz Caption Contest

Last night I happened to discover that Elena Starz TG Stories/Captions was holding a caption contest. The images to be used were ... well, they got my creative juices flowing. So within about an hour or two of seeing the caption contest, I'd created and submitted an 8-panel caption! I'll post "Dr. Naughton's School" here sometime soon-ish (probably toward the end of the month). But head on over to Elena Starz and take a look at some of the captions over there.

Oh, and working on that caption contest reminded me that I never finished the caption for my own little caption contest from back around Thanksgiving. I'd picked a winner and started working on the caption, but ran into a little ... um ... well, let's just say that I didn't have as much access to computer over Thanksgiving as I'd intended. And then, to my shame, I completely forgot about that caption. But not to worry. I'll try to finish it up here in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. And what a great series it is...your viewers are in for a treat! Thank you again for the submissions and the plug - I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Add This