Saturday, August 13, 2011

I've Been Busy ... But in a Good Way

My largest single update ever! Fifteen new captions! I came across a "lost" folder on my hard drive with images that I'd set aside for captions. As I looked through the images ... and stared at the gorgeous girls ... I was inspired with a whole bunch of ideas.

But I'll admit that I struggled with whether to post all of these in one batch. I thought about holding some of them so that should I have a bout of writer's block or just be too busy to make new captions, I'd have some on deck and ready to publish. In the end, I decided that I really liked some of these captions, so I decided to go ahead and share them all now. Just remember that if I should sometime go a bit too long without anything new.

As to the longer series that I'm working on (including a request) ... well, um, er, I'm finding them more difficult than I'd hoped. Maybe my brain is just wired for shorter captions? I don't know. I'm still working, but I can't tell you how many things I've started and scrapped and started over. Oh, well. It's all still good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This