Thursday, June 12, 2014

About Time You Took the Hints

Sorry that I wasn't able to post a caption yesterday. The good news is that I've had a very productive week of creating new captions; about 20 so far (many of them multi-part). And if things go as planned for the next few days, I expect to have the opportunity to crank out a few more. So, yeah.


I love this image. And, if I do say so myself, I'm really pleased with the caption that I wrote. But...

Below is the other image that I have from this series (I presume that there are or were more, but these are the two that I kept). Anyway, I just can't think of a caption to use with this second image that follows the first one. Sure, I could write a simple "ooh that feels good" sort of caption, but ... oh, I don't know. It seems that the image needs something ... more. Any suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add This