Sunday, March 22, 2020

Tumblr Blog Terminated?

Woah! In the middle of trying to post some new captions to Tumblr (I was making sure that they didn't violate standards!), suddenly I got an error that my account had been terminated. And this comes just a few hours after posting on Tumblr that I was going to accelerate my reposting of old captions in order to try to make this whole quarantine thing more tolerable.
This really bums me out. Though I like being able to post nudity over on BDSMLR, I still find Tumblr a better platform (and I have far more followers and responses over there). Sadly, on BDSMLR, I get almost no responses to any of my posts. It's hard to know if anybody even sees my captions here.
I put in a support request. We'll see what happens. If my Tumblr blog really is gone, then I'll probably move everything over to BDSMLR. Maybe. I don't know. It's all kind of demoralizing.

8 comments:

  1. I love your stuff and always keep reading it on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check in here twice a day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always follow you here daily

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am lurking around and greatly appreciating your work!
    Though admittedly, to my embarassment, I have no idea what the LR is BDMSLR stands for.

    As for tumblr: I thought they had decided about 2 years ago to get rid of all "devious" content, which is why so many blogs died...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your stuff and have been on bdsmlr for awhile look forward to crossposting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just noticed your situation. I am so sorry for your problem. I have had my problems as well, but quite the adventure at FlickR.
    Anywho, I hope it all works out for the best. I like most of your stuff and your photos and captions get the imagination going. I am sorry that I do not comment. Rarely anywhere. It is a pleasure to see something new as I pass by.
    Stay safe and keep on, keeping on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the kind comments. The fact that Tumblr restored the blog relatively quickly meant that I didn't have too long to dwell on how annoyed I was.

    ReplyDelete

Add This