Saturday, December 3, 2011

Go to the Party With Us

Last night I had to stop at an acquaintance's office holiday party for a little while. I mostly kept to myself (I didn't really want to be there and I was tired). But there was a girl there... in an outfit... with a body... and these boots... Let's just say this: If I had been able to take a picture, she would have found herself the subject of a post on this blog. And I can assure you, there is no way that she went home alone last night. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

So, on that note:

2 comments:

  1. Have to give a few blowjobs to keep a body like that? I hope there is a pillow around to kneel on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I could deal with the blowjob factor as long as it led to the recipient putting-in... to my eager new womanhood! And the prospect of 'us' girls having some BFF-with-benefits time together after the party would help too!

    Peace,Love&Kisses;
    Elle

    ReplyDelete

Add This