Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Vacation Time!

Vacation time is almost upon us (well, me...). I may have a chance to post one or two more captions for Wednesday and/or Thursday. After that, there won't be anything new until probably December 28 or so. I thought about just scheduling a few captions to be posted automatically while I'm gone but I decided that sort of took the fun out of it.

So bear with me. I won't be gone that long. And with any luck, my time away will recharge my batteries a little bit or give me a bunch of new ideas to play with.

Until then, Happy Holidays!

(And boy, wouldn't it be cool to get back from vacation and find my inbox just overflowing with comments...)

3 comments:

  1. Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation!

    Take your time.
    We'll be here waiting when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your vacation time Mindy ^^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete

Add This