Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Me

Today is the first anniversary of the start of this blog (though not the anniversary of my first caption; that doesn't come until tomorrow). I had no idea what this experience would be like. Would anybody like my captions? Would I have enough creativity to make more than a few or to keep making them once I got going? Would anybody even find my page?

Well, here I am, one year later. In that year, this blog has garnered 952,041 views. So close to a million... and I have 185 followers. Both of those numbers are staggering. And I've apparently posted 456 captions in that time!

Anyway, I want to thank all of the people who have come back to see what wicked new offering I've posted and a special thanks to those who've taken the time to comment, whether good or bad, just to let me know how I'm doing and what you like.

Who knows what the next year holds. But stick around and let's find out together.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations. In my opinion your hard work has certainly been worthwhile, so keep up the good work - so maybe 1,000 captions this time next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Thanks for all the great captions so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a full year of great captions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and Thank you for keeping all the captions fresh and hot and sexy.
    You have followers because of your hard work. Thank you and keep them coming. Many of us have these dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You do great work... your pictures are always sexy and the captions always creative... sometimes funny, sometimes sexy, often both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the kind words and for the continuing motivation to create these captions. I'm going to do my best to keep to the one cap a day schedule. 1000 a year? Not a chance! I think I'd go crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats girlfreind, you go girl! as good as this year was next one will be better. hugs, Sedra.

    ReplyDelete

Add This