Friday, May 1, 2020

Writing Progress (May 1, 2020)

I'm sad to say that this was not a very productive week. I was very, very busy with work leaving me with very little time for other pursuits. And, if I'm being honest with myself, I think I was a bit mentally fatigued after creating 200 captions over the last two weeks. Not writer's block, as such; rather, I just need a bit of a break. I did manage to write about 4,000 words in my story, though I spent more time plotting out future chapters and doing some revisions on earlier parts of the story. So, like I said, not a terribly productive week. Oh, well.

3 comments:

  1. Do you post your captions somewhere else?
    I am asking because you said you worked on 200 captions in the last 2 weeks and you usually upload one a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the time being, I'm posting one new caption each week. I post here on this blog and on Tumblr or BDSMLR (if the caption is too "naughty" for Tumblr). I've also been reposting one old caption each day on Tumblr (only those that aren't too naughty) and I've been reposting the naughty ones on BDSMLR. As my queue of new posts is now really long, I'm thinking about posting new captions more frequently, but I have haven't decided yet whether to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read through all your old captions and they are great as always. Can't wait for more captions.

      Delete

Add This