Saturday, July 28, 2012

Formspring Question #4

Hey, this is cool. All of a sudden people are asking me questions on Formspring:
Dear Mindy, could you do some forced latex based captions? OF course, a request from you to me is also cool!
The short answer is absolutely! In fact, a few of the captions that I've worked on over the last week or so have women dressed in latex. The longer answer, I guess, is a question: What exactly do you mean by "forced latex based captions"? Do you mean caption in which the subject is forced to wear latex or a caption in which the latex is responsible for the TG? Hmm. I've don't know that I've really considered that second idea before... So stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking something as the second one, as in latex clothes corruption the person into a sexy minx.

    ReplyDelete

Add This